First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast EGR Valve EGR4463Shop All Duralast
Part # EGR4463
SKU # 28796
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|EGR Valve Type
|Vacuum Port Quantity
|Vacuum Port Diameter
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hole Quantity
|Gasket Or Seal Included
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- The EGR Valve is located on the engine block or intake manifold
- Superior wear and corrosion resistance
- When not replaced, vehicles can experience poor engine performance, poor idle, high NOx emissions, failed emissions test, hesitation, engine surging, or CEL/MIL illumination
- Precise fit and size for ease of installation
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- The EGR Valve reduces emissions by re-routing a portion of the exhaust gas into the intake manifold
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?