|End 1 Inside Diameter
|End 2 Inside Diameter
Quality-engineered replacement part properly corrects vacuum leaks caused by cracked OE units. Once installed, the hose clears check engine lights associated with emissions system errors. Direct-fit replacement for ease of installation. All TechSmart® parts meet or exceed OE performance, providing today's technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time.
- Complements N16001 engine crankcase vent valve
- Matches OE design 1 to 1, ensuring direct-fit replacement and ease of installation
- All TechSmart parts are guaranteed to meet or exceed OE performance providing today's technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time
- High quality TechSmart crankcase breather hose replace worn or cracked OE hoses
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler