Reflect-A-Cool solves the problem of heat intrusion into interiors and components. Reflect-A-Cool, constructed of fiberglass material backed with a layer of aluminized reflective foil to handle direct continuous temperature of 400°F has many uses such as covering firewalls, marine engine compartments, RVs, in the tub of a race car where typical mechanical fasteners cannot be used and has many industrial uses. Reflect-A-Cool can be trimmed to fit just about any shape. Just measure, trim, face reflective side towards source of radiant heat and remove self-adhesive backing. It's that easy.
- Protect wires, cables, hoses, pipes & tubing from radiant heat sources
- Radiant heat protection up to 2000°F
- Self-adhesive backing with release liner for easy installation
- Moisture & solvent resistant
- Virtually NO clearance needed
- Light weight and flexible-Trim to size
- 0.0065" thick
- Easy to apply, won't lift off
- 12in x 24in sheet
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?