DEI Pipe Wrap is used in many types of applications for reducing unwanted and harmful heat under the hood and from entering the driver compartment while improving horsepower. Pipe wrap improves performance and can be used on everyday vehicles, motorcycles, street rods, muscle cars, SUV's RV's heavy duty truck & tow vehicles, as well as in many non-automotive applications.
- Wrap downpipes to improve velocity
- Wrap sections of exhaust & tail pipe to reduce heat from entering vehicle interior
- Wrap motorcycle pipes to prevent leg burns
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?