Black Titanium Exhaust Wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fiber material then woven into a proprietary weave. Black Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Designed to be pliable and resistant to chemical oil spills and vibration breakdown; it secures tightly without pre-wetting and is able to withstand direct heat up to 1800°F and intermittent heat up to 2500°F. Like the original Titanium Wrap, DEI’s Black Titanium Wrap maximizes horsepower and performance by reducing underhood temperatures and maintaining high exhaust gas velocity. Wrapped headers and exhaust also reduces the incidence of heat soak, can prevent harmful burns, protect heat sensitive underhood components, and reduce the level of heat transmitted through the firewall and floor of the vehicle for a more comfortable interior.
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- Less irritating to skin
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Withstand more temperature than fiberglass wraps
- Black carbon fiber look
- Reduce underhood temps
- Made in USA
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?