DEIs new Titanium Protect-A-Sleeve with LR Technology offers the best possible sleeve protection on the market today. Developed specifically for any application where extreme high heat is present, these Titanium sleeves will protect wires, lines and cables when exposed up to 1800°F direct heat/2500°F radiant. Developed with DEIs proprietary LR Technology, these high temperature rated sleeves provide superior thermal protection for street vehicles or race engines, protecting fuel, oil lines, spark plug and electrical wires from direct or under hood radiant heat. The ½ ID sleeves will fit many of todays larger diameter spark plug wires for protection against hot exhaust manifolds and headers. Water and heat resistant, they are also ideal for Powersports ATV/UTV, motorcycle, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, and marine use.
- Specifically designed to hold up against the rigors of off-road and extreme-duty use.
- dual-layer design, using a combination of hi-temp fiberglass, covered with a 304 grade stainless steel exoskeleton. This unique construction maintains good heat protection while offering superior abrasion and impact protection.
- the stainless steel exoskeleton hooks together when overlapped, saving time and making installation much easier.
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Made in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?