DEI’s new Titanium Protect-A-Sleeve™ with LR Technology™ offers the best possible sleeve protection on the market today. Developed specifically for any application where extreme high heat is present, these Titanium™ sleeves will protect wires, lines and cables when exposed up to 1800°F direct heat/2500°F radiant. Developed with DEI’s proprietary LR Technology, these high temperature rated sleeves provide superior thermal protection for street vehicles or race engines, protecting fuel, oil lines, spark plug and electrical wires from direct or under hood radiant heat. The ½” ID sleeves will fit many of today’s larger diameter spark plug wires for protection against hot exhaust manifolds and headers. Water and heat resistant, they are also ideal for Powersports – ATV/UTV, motorcycle, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, and marine use.
- Specifically designed to hold up against the rigors of off-road and extreme-duty use.
- dual-layer design, using a combination of hi-temp fiberglass, covered with a 304 grade stainless steel exoskeleton. This unique construction maintains good heat protection while offering superior abrasion and impact protection.
- the stainless steel exoskeleton hooks together when overlapped, saving time and making installation much easier.
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Made in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?