Torca Style exhaust clamps are 100% 409 stainless steel and form a butt joint, making them a simple, effective way to connect exhaust system components such as pipes, mufflers and catalytic converters. These style clamps replace U-bolts and clamps. This style of fastening system includes force bars, bolts, nuts, and reaction block, which creates the power to stretch the clamp band tightly forming a strong butt joint. The reaction block provides a full 360 degree equal distribution of stretching force, prohibiting pipe distortion while completing a seal around the joined exhaust components.
- Constructed From 409 Stainless Steel
- Equal Distribution Of Clamping Force/Eliminates Pipe Distortion
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler