SureBilt Exhaust Pipe Strap Hanger
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
30 years of experience in manufacturing world-class products at the highest quality that our customer could use with the pride and confidence. Our goal is to be among the best in performance, efficiency, reliability, and safety. The exhaust tail pipe hanger can absorb vibration from the exhaust system and keep your exhaust system runs more quiet. It also made from heavy gauge steel construction and rugged composition with sound and shock protection. It also has the capability to pivot, swivel and rotate 360 degree. This is a universal heavy duty rubber loop hanger system that fits dozens of Ford, GM and import applications.
- Greater holding power
- Assured high quality and dependability
- Vibration absorbing rubber
- Rubber insulated and swivel 360 degrees
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?