Dorman Exhaust Manifold 673-980
|Inlet Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Inlet Gasket Included||Yes|
|Outlet Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
More like a kit than a single part, many of our exhaust manifold with integrated catalytic converter include gaskets and downpipes hardware for easier installation. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds another layer of efficiency and convenience.
- Leak-resistant for long-lasting performance
- Includes heat-shield for protection of hoses, wiring, and other engine components (where applicable)
- Cast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping and/or cracking
- A rigorous quality inspection has been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?