First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow Direct Fit CARB Catalytic Converter 5551250Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products1218419
Part # 5551250
SKU # 1218419
Price Not Available
Inlet Gasket Included
Converter Body Material
Converter Body Length
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow California Grade CARB Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 5551250. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant, stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. This direct-fit catalytic converter is designed to fit the 2013-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2013-2015 Dodge Durango. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed California Air Resource Board requirements, and has undergone additional testing to be certified by CARB for legal use in CA/CARB restricted states for the listed vehicles.
- Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold California
- Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold California
- Ford F150 Exhaust Manifold California
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Manifold California
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Manifold California
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Manifold California
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Manifold California
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Manifold California
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Manifold California
- Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold California
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance