First, set your vehicle
DNJ Exhaust Manifold Gasket EG624Shop All DNJ
DNJ® With over 30 years of experience, is a full-line provider of quality engine parts for all makes and models. With an extensive coverage of engine parts for all engines, DNJ® is the brand trusted by engine rebuilders all over the world. DNJ® Gaskets are engineered precisely to meet or exceed OEM specifications for a perfect fit every time. DNJ® Gaskets are made from Non-Asbestos material, including Graphite, MLS (Multi-Layer Steel), Cork, Rubber, or Silicone Rubber.
- Trusted worldwide by all customers and engine rebuilders
- Direct, OEM fit every time
- No asbestos in any gaskets
- DNJ® Exhaust Manifold Gaskets (EG) are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications for the proper seal
- Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Ford F150 Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold Gasket
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance