Victor Reinz Exhaust Manifold Gasket 11-10148-01
As you would expect, extremely high temperatures are the sealing challenge for exhaust manifold gaskets. Victor Reinz has a long heritage of supplying manifold gaskets to original equipment vehicle manufacturers. Therefore, Victor Reinz exhaust manifold gaskets meet OE specifications on a wide range of vehicles, covering the most recent high-tech engine designs and going back decades to the muscle car era.
- Choosing Victor Reinz assures getting OE quality parts in gaskets sets that have the coverage, contents, packaging and electronic cataloging to best meet the needs of the aftermarket.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?