Victor Reinz Exhaust Manifold Gasket 71-14801-00
Withstanding harsh environments, while sealing fuel, air, coolant, and oil, is the challenging task for intake manifold gaskets. Victor Reinz product coverage includes upper manifold (plenum) gaskets, lower intake manifold gaskets and additional gaskets and seals as required. Victor Reinz engineers choose from the worlds broadest range of gasket materials and constructions, and select the best design for the specific engine, whether it is import, domestic, heavy cast iron or lightweight aluminum.
- Choosing Victor Reinz assures getting OE quality parts in gaskets sets that have the coverage, contents, packaging and electronic cataloging to best meet the needs of the aftermarket.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?