First, Add Your Vehicle
ATP Exhaust Manifold 101153Shop All ATP
ATP exhaust manifolds transport burnt exhaust gasses from the engine to the exhaust system. Over time exhaust manifolds can crack or warp releasing hot exhaust gas into the engine compartment. These gases can find their way into the passenger cabin creating a dangerous situation. The best way to repair the broken manifold is to replace it with a new one. ATP Exhaust manifolds are designed to fit and function like the original part restoring the exhaust system by eliminating the dangerous leaks.
- Meets or exceeds all original equipment specificationsllApplication specific designllValidated for fit, form, and functionllQuality that you can trust
- Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold
- Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold
- Ford F150 Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Manifold
- Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance