Dorman Exhaust Manifold 674-682
|Gasket Or Seal Included||Yes|
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
More like a kit than a single part, many of our exhaust manifolds include gaskets and downpipes hardware for easier installation. This part is a direct replacement.
- Leak-resistant for long-lasting performance
- Cast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping or cracking
- A rigorous quality inspection has been undertaken to ensure product standards
- Heat-shield may be included for protection of engine components where applicable
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?