First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Exhaust Manifold 674-706Shop All Dorman
More like a kit than a single part, many of our exhaust manifolds include gaskets and down pipe hardware for easier installation. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds another layer of efficiency and convenience.
- Leak-resistant for long-lasting performance
- Cast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping or cracking
- A rigorous quality inspection has been undertaken to ensure product standards
- Heat-shield may be included for protection of engine components where applicable
- Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold
- Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold
- Ford F150 Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Manifold
- Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance