First, Add Your Vehicle
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Manifold Catalytic Converter 50304Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
Designed with ease of installation in mind, MagnaFlow’s direct-fit converters are the perfect compliment to your OEM exhaust system. With no welding, cutting or bending required, you can easily add one of our direct-fit converters to your vehicle when it’s time to replace your original catalytic converter
- MagnaFlow catalytic converters are constructed with mandrel-bent pipes
- This product is California emissions compliant
- MagnaFlow catalytic converters are a original equipment type replacement
- MagnaFlow catalytic converters are 100% stainless steel body construction
- Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold
- Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold
- Ford F150 Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Manifold
- Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance