First, set your vehicle
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Manifold Catalytic Converter 50402Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow direct-fit catalytic converters are designed for easy bolt-on installation for the professional installer. Each is designed to exact the original equipment specifications. While the majority of the direct-fit catalytic converter products do not require welding, cutting or bending, limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation. All federal catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. Federal catalytic converters are not legal for sale, installation or use on vehicles registered in the state of California.
- Stainless steel construction
- Federal emissions compliant design
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold
- Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold
- Ford F150 Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Manifold
- Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?