First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Manifold Catalytic Converter 50510Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products513846
Part # 50510
SKU # 513846
Price Not Available
Inlet Gasket Included
Converter Body Material
Converter Body Length
Heat Shield Attached
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 50510. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant, stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. Designed to fit the 2005-2012 Ford Escape, 2005-2011 Mercury Mariner, and more, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE part ZZCC-20-50XA. Hardware is included to eliminate the hassle of working with corroded factory parts. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Federal emissions compliant design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold
- Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold
- Ford F150 Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Manifold
- Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler
- What Does Muffler Replacement Cost?
- What is Muffler Delete?
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?