MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Manifold Catalytic Converter 50882
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Exhaust Pipe Outlet Connection Type||Bolt On|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Exhaust Pipe Inlet Connection Type||Bolt On|
MagnaFlow's HM grade Direct-Fit catalytic converters are designed for easy, bolt-on installation and do not require cutting or welding. They feature American made stainless steel construction and a high quality flow-efficient monolithic honeycomb catalyst that is designed to provide long life and clean emissions. HM grade Direct-Fit catalytic converters are designed specifically for OBDII vehicles registered outside the state of California that have an EPA emission system. You can identify if your vehicle has an EPA emission system by checking your emission tag located under the hood, on the suspension tower or on the radiator shroud. If the emission tag does not say California anywhere on it, it is safe to assume your vehicle has an EPA emission system. Direct-Fit catalytic converters feature the necessary gaskets which takes any guesswork out of installation.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Federal emissions compliant design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?