First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Manifold Catalytic Converter 51183Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products538336
Part # 51183
SKU # 538336
Price Not Available
Inlet Gasket Included
Converter Body Material
Converter Body Length
CARB Executive Order Number
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 51183. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. This direct-fit catalytic converter is designed specifically for the 2007-2010 Audi S6 and interchanges with OE part 07L 253 019 GX. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with California or Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Stainless steel construction
- Original equipment type replacement
- Family owned quality products you can trust
- Mandrel-bent pipes
- Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold
- Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold
- Ford F150 Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Manifold
- Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler