First, Add Your Vehicle
MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Manifold Catalytic Converter 52467Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 52467. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. Designed to fit the 2013-2016 Scion FR-S, 2013-2017 Subaru BRZ, and more, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE parts SU003-01134 and 44620AC960. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with California or Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Federal emissions compliant design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
Popular Searches:exhaust hangersexhaust wrapexhaust resonatortailpipeexhaust flange
- Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold
- Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold
- Ford F150 Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Manifold
- Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler
- What Does Muffler Replacement Cost?
- What is Muffler Delete?
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?