Walker Exhaust 41645 3.78in Inlet X 3in Outlet Exhaust Pipe and Adapter
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Pipe Wall Maximum Thickness||Undisclosed|
Walker®, with our worldwide OE partnerships and manufacturing facilities, possesses the technical excellence needed to meet today s emissions control needs, while developing solutions for tomorrow s challenges. Walker is a one-stop convenience, offering complete engine-to-tailpipe coverage of replacement emissions control systems and components for popular domestic and import vehicles in broadmarket, performance, and commercial vehicle applications. Walker delivers optimal OE-style fit, appearance, and dependability in aftermarket emissions control parts.
- Offered in a variety of styles and sizes for your installation needs
- Manufactured from aluminized steel for durability
- Ideal for weld or clamp installations
- Burr-free construction for proper fitment
- Universal fit for installation flexibility
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?