First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
AP Exhaust Exhaust Pipe 28620Shop All AP Exhaust
Part # 28620
SKU # 1085669
Price Not Available
Direct-fit precision engineered design features necessary brackets, flanges, shielding, flex and resonators for OE fit and appearance; Made from 100% aluminized heavy 14 and 16-gauge steel piping; Re-aluminized weld seams prevent corrosion
- Designed to look and fit like original equipment
- Fully compatible with OE components
- Quick and easy installation
- O.E. style form and fit
- High Quality and Durable Construction
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler