First, set your vehicle
AP Exhaust Exhaust Pipe 44841Shop All AP Exhaust
Direct-fit precision engineered design features necessary brackets, flanges, shielding, flex and resonators for OE fit and appearance; Made from 100% aluminized heavy 14 and 16-gauge steel piping; Re-aluminized weld seams prevent corrosion
- Designed to look and fit like original equipment
- Fully compatible with OE components
- Quick and easy installation
- O.E. style form and fit
- High Quality and Durable Construction
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance