First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Inlet Outside Diameter
|Outlet Outside Diameter
BRExhaust exhaust pipes are designed for easy bolt-on installations. Thicker gauge metal prevents the need for flow-resistant wrinkle bends, thereby enhancing overall exhaust performance. This pipe is engineered to meet OE specs to ensure performance, reliability and a precise factory-like fit. This part features a direct-fit design allowing for easy installation. If you are looking for a replacement exhaust pipe that will fit and perform exactly like the stock one while lasting even longer, BRExhaust is the brand you can rely on.
- Durable aluminized steel construction
- Precision-manufactured for easy fitment
- Direct-fit replacement
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler