BRExhaust Exhaust Pipe 50344MGF
BRExhaust stainless steel flex pipes provide an economic alternative to replacing an entire exhaust or converter assembly simply because of a damaged flex. Double-braiding adds stability and prevents the whistle that often results from lower quality single braids.
- Prevents whistling.
- Options available for ends or no ends
- Stainless steel construction
- Inner braid
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?