BRExhaust Exhaust Pipe 53068MGF
|Inlet Inside Diameter||1|
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
BRExhaust exhaust pipes are designed for flange to flange, easy bolt-off, bolt-on installations. Thicker gauge metal prevents the need for flow-resistant wrinkle bends and enhances overall exhaust performance.
- Fully aluminized
- OE style flanges and hangers
- Easy bolt-off, bolt-on installation
- Mandrel bends
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?