First, Add Your Vehicle
BRExhaust Kits Exhaust Pipe 106-0170Shop All BRExhaust
BRExhaust Direct-Fit Exhaust kits take the guesswork out of replacing the exhaust system on many popular vehicle makes and models. You will find the gaskets and clamps needed to get the job done included in the box. The multi-piece, bolt-on design ensures the system is easy to install and fits perfectly, which means that your vehicle will be back on the road in no time.
- Multi-piece design featuring smaller components for easier installation
- No obstruction from contact with axles, crossbars, or brackets
- Adjustable parts for better fitment on older vehicles
- Included gaskets and clamps save you time and hassle
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance