First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
BRExhaust Kits Exhaust Pipe 106-0194Shop All BRExhaust
Part # 106-0194
SKU # 1209836
Price Not Available
Muffler Body Material
Exhaust Tip Quantity
Gasket Or Seal Included
Exhaust Tip Finish
Spring Bolt Kit Included
BRExhaust Direct-Fit Replacement Exhaust Kit 106-0194 takes the guesswork out of replacing your 2006-2008 INFINITI M35 V6 3.5L exhaust system while offering the same sound and reliability as the OEM exhaust. You will find all of the gaskets and clamps needed to get the job done in the carefully packaged box. 106-0194’s precision mandrel bent pipes facilitate superior exhaust flow compared to the crush-bent pipes commonly used in competing aftermarket replacement exhaust systems. The multi-piece, bolt-on design ensures the exhaust system is easy to install yourself and fits perfectly to help get you back on the road in no time. No bending or welding is required for installation. BRExhaust Direct-Fit Replacement Exhaust Kit 106-0194 features durable aluminized steel construction and is covered by a 2 year warranty. BRExhaust 106-0194 is engineered for OEM 20020-EG000, 20020-EG00A, 20020-EG300, 20020-JK00B, 20020EG000, 20020EG00A, 20020EG300, 20020JK00B, 20100-EH000, 20100-EH005, 20100-EJ80A, 20100-EJ81A, 20100EH000, 20100EH005, 20100EJ80A, 20100EJ81A, 20300-EG000, 20300-EG09A, 20300-EH50A, 20300EG000, 20300EG09A, 20300EH50A exhaust replacement.
- Multi-piece design featuring smaller components for easier installation
- No obstruction from contact with axles, crossbars, or brackets
- Adjustable parts for better fitment on older vehicles
- Included gaskets and clamps save you time and hassle
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler