First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Muffler Body Shape
|Exhaust Tip Quantity
|Exhaust Tip Diameter
|Muffler Body Material
|Main Piping Diameter
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Exhaust Tip Finish
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Spring Bolt Kit Included
|Exhaust Tip Material
|Catalytic Converter Quantity
BRExhaust Direct-Fit Replacement Exhaust Kit 106-0693 takes the guesswork out of replacing your exhaust system while offering the same sound and reliability as the OEM exhaust. You will find all of the gaskets and clamps needed to get the job done in the carefully packaged box. 106-0693’s precision mandrel bent pipes facilitate superior exhaust flow compared to the crush-bent pipes commonly used in competing aftermarket replacement exhaust systems. The multi-piece, bolt-on design ensures the exhaust system is easy to install yourself and fits perfectly to help get you back on the road in no time. No bending or welding is required for installation. BRExhaust Direct-Fit Replacement Exhaust Kit 106-0693 features durable aluminized steel construction and is covered by a 2 year warranty. BRExhaust 106-0693 is engineered for OEM 15008798, 15008799, 15025767, 15025768, 15159715, 15159716, 15734037, 15734038, 15739875 exhaust replacement.
- Multi-piece design featuring smaller components for easier installation
- No obstruction from contact with axles, crossbars, or brackets
- Adjustable parts for better fitment on older vehicles
- Included gaskets and clamps save you time and hassle
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler