J-B Weld Tiger Patch is a temperature resistant epoxy combined with fiberglass that cures with heat. When in contact with a heat source, this product will cure itself and form a strong, permanent patch to the underlying surface.
- Epoxy-coated fiberglass wrap
- Withstands up to 600°F
- Hardens like steel with heat in 20 minutes
- Comes with aluminum tape for long-term patch repair on mufflers & tailpipes
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?