Saves the cost of expensive muffler system replacement. Renews mufflers, resonators, tailpipes and other exhaust system components. Sets like a weld. Resistant to monoxide gases and high temperatures.
- Muffler weld® cures by the evaporation of water and further cures with heat
- Resists temperatures up to 1000°F.
- For larger holes, reinforce with wire or screen mesh before applying putty; no dismantling required
- Remarkable adhesion to clean or rusted surfaces
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?