First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Sensor 904-712Shop All Dorman
Part # 904-712
SKU # 246724
Price Not Available
EGT sensors frequently seize in the exhaust bung, making replacement difficult and damaging the bung. This Dorman OE FIX solution directly replaces the sensor and comes with a bung repair kit just in case.
- Convenient solution - this replacement EGT sensor comes with a bung repair kit in case the bung is damaged during removal
- Cost-effective fix - bung repair kit allows direct repair of damaged bung instead of replacing entire exhaust pipe
- Complete kit - comes with sensor, new bung, weld-on plate and zip tie
- Quality engineering - designed in the United States and backed by decades of automotive aftermarket experience
Advice and How-To's
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler
- What Does Muffler Replacement Cost?
- What is Muffler Delete?
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?