First, set your vehicle
Dorman Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Sensor 904-752Shop All Dorman
Save time and hassle with our EGT sensors that come with our exclusive exhaust bung repair kit. If you break off the old sensor in the exhaust housing bung, you won't have to worry about matching the correct threads and waiting for another part to arrive - a solution you can't get from the dealer.
- Quality parts well below original equipment pricing
- Comes as a complete kit with all parts needed for repair
- Repair-friendly solution to a common problem
- Has undergone vehicle try-on testing for proven replacement fit
- Honda Accord Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- Honda Civic Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- Ford F150 Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- Ford Focus Exhaust Temperature Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance