First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Sensor 904-790Shop All Dorman
Part # 904-790
SKU # 367864
Price Not Available
Save time and hassle with our EGT sensors that come with our exclusive exhaust bung repair kit. If you break off the old sensor in the exhaust housing bung, you won't have to worry about matching the correct threads and waiting for another part to arrive - a solution you can't get from the dealer.
- Quality parts well below original equipment pricing
- Comes as a complete kit with all parts needed for repair
- Repair-friendly solution to a common problem
- Has undergone vehicle try-on testing for proven replacement fit
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler