First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Sensor ETS10002Shop All Duralast
Part # ETS10002
SKU # 691257
Price Not Available
Duralast sensors are engineered using high quality components and materials to ensure proper function and response. Sensors are tested for proper timing of the ignition and fuel. All sensors go through an ongoing fit, form, and function process and meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Direct fit connectors
- 100% genuine OE base sensor program
- Covering 10M UIO light / medium duty vehicles in the US
- First to market for late model coverage
- Coverage is deeper and more accurate than non-OE competitors
Advice and How-To's
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler
- What Does Muffler Replacement Cost?
- What is Muffler Delete?
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?