AP Exhaust Muffler 700391
A muffler designed for the Professional installer; Constructed from 100% Aluminized Steel; Engineered to perform like OE for maximum sound control and back-pressure performance; Thick expandable necks allow for easy sizing
- Designed to look and fit like original equipment
- Fully compatible with OE components
- Quick and easy installation
- O.E. style form and fit
- High Quality and Durable Construction
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?