First, Add Your Vehicle
BRExhaust Muffler 100-5281Shop All BRExhaust
This BRExhaust muffler assembly is constructed by one of the leading OE suppliers to provide OE-style performance and maintain a factory-like sound. The direct-fit configuration allows for easy, bolt-on installation with no modifications required. The component is designed to offer corrosion protection in addition to optimal noise reduction and low backpressure. Built from 16-gauge steel tubing and fully aluminized, these mufflers feature an OE-style direct fit configuration compatible with your import or domestic vehicle—while the interior design of the muffler box ensures quiet performance.
- Based on the original OEM design for a guaranteed perfect fit
- OE-style exhaust sound
- Aluminized steel construction for maximum durability
- Designed to meet vehicle-specific requirements for backpressure, emissions, sound levels and sensors
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance