First, Add Your Vehicle
BRExhaust Muffler 100-5445Shop All BRExhaust
This BRExhaust replacement exhaust is engineered based on the original OEM design to ensure reliability, durability and performance. The ease of installation will save you time and effort, getting you back out on the road sooner. Each muffler features thicker hangers for added strength and fully welded, perforated tubes to guarantee a long service life.
- Designed to facilitate hassle-free exhaust repair
- Precise fitment
- Manufactured from quality materials to ensure maximum durability|Designed to meet vehicle-specific requirements for backpressure, emissions, sound levels and sensors
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance