First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
BRExhaust Muffler Kit 106-0078Shop All BRExhaust
Part # 106-0078
SKU # 1172234
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
|Exhaust Tip Quantity
|Exhaust Tip Diameter
|Muffler Body Material
|Main Piping Diameter
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Exhaust Tip Finish
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Spring Bolt Kit Included
|Exhaust Tip Material
|Catalytic Converter Quantity
BRExhaust Direct-Fit Replacement Exhaust Kit 106-0078 takes the guesswork out of replacing your 2007-2011 Toyota Camry exhaust system while offering the same sound and reliability as the OEM exhaust. You will find all of the gaskets and clamps needed to get the job done in the carefully packaged box. 106-0078’s precision mandrel bent pipes facilitate superior exhaust flow compared to the crush-bent pipes commonly used in competing aftermarket replacement exhaust systems. The multi-piece, bolt-on design ensures the exhaust system is easy to install yourself and fits perfectly to help get you back on the road in no time. No bending or welding is required for installation. BRExhaust Direct-Fit Replacement Exhaust Kit 106-0078 features durable aluminized steel construction and is covered by a 2 year warranty. BRExhaust 106-0078 is engineered for OEM 17420-0V060, 17420-36050, 174200V060, 1742036050, 17430-0H160, 17430-28710, 174300H160, 1743028710 exhaust replacement.
- Multi-piece design featuring smaller components for easier installation
- No obstruction from contact with axles, crossbars, or brackets
- Adjustable parts for better fitment on older vehicles
- Included gaskets and clamps save you time and hassle
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?