Rumble Performance Muffler 17655MGF
|Inlet Inside Diameter||2.25|
|Inlet Outside Diameter||2.25|
|Inlet Type||Pipe Connection|
Rumble Exhaust universal mufflers are available for many applications in various sizes and configurations to fit your needs. Rumble mufflers are a great addition since they not only improve your vehicle performance but also give you vehicle that classic performance sound.
- Chambered to deliver that classic performance sound.
- Fully welded outer case for superior structural integrity.
- Spot-welded primary internals for maximum service life and durability.
- Developed using our signature deep tone sound
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?