Dorman PCV Valve Elbow 47079
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||0.987999|
|Attachment Method||Push On|
Provide an airtight seal between PCV hoses and prevent vacuum leaks with Dorman's resilient PCV elbows. Made from nylon, rubber or plastic, the elbows are durable against fluctuating under hood temperatures. They are excellent for the repair of emission and vacuum systems on cars, trucks and tractors.
- Made from oil-resistant materials
- Easy to install—just press into place
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Resilient construction resists brittleness and cracking
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?