Dorman PCV Valve Grommet 42344
Provide an airtight seal for the PCV valve with Dorman's resilient PCV grommet. Made from oil-resistant rubber, the grommet is durable against severe heat and fluctuating under hood temperatures. Its beveled design helps ensure a secure fit. It is excellent for the repair of emission and vacuum systems on cars, trucks and tractors.
- Leak-resistant for maximum performance
- Crack-resistant for long-lasting use
- Easy to install—just press it into place
- No special tools required for installation
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?