First, set your vehicle
AZ Filters PCV Valve PCV1104DLShop All Duralast
Manufactured for OE form, fit and function; Designed to reduce emissions and improve engine efficiency
- Meets or exceeds OEM fit and quality requirements
- Effective pollution control device
- PCV s are found in closed systems for flow control and meter the flow of vapor from the crankcase to the intake manifold and are necessary for proper ventilation for the crankcase
- Controls fuel to air mixture for proper engine combustion
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance