First, set your vehicle
Dorman PCV Valve 42082Shop All Dorman
The PCV Valve is a major component of the PCV System. Designed from high-quality materials for sustained reliability, Dorman's PCV Valve provides a one-way direction for air to flow continuously throughout the PCV system. Our PCV Valves are an essential replacement item for restoring vehicle drivability and efficient engine performance.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Save time and money by replacing failed valve, instead of the entire assembly
- This part has undergone a rigorous inspection to ensure high quality
- Constructed of steel for a longer service life
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance