First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Fuel Injector Throttlebody Gasket Pack 12634371Shop All ACDelco
Part # 12634371
SKU # 921730
Price Not Available
GM Genuine Parts Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting Gaskets are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These gaskets help provide an air-tight seal between the throttle body and the intake manifold, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. Replace this gasket whenever you service the throttle body, as leaks can negatively affect the air/fuel ratio and compromise performance. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE).
- Helps prevent excess air form entering the intake
- Helps seal the intake and throttle from the elements
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Honda Accord TBI Base Gasket
- Honda Civic TBI Base Gasket
- Ford F150 TBI Base Gasket
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 TBI Base Gasket
- Toyota Camry TBI Base Gasket
- Nissan/Datsun Altima TBI Base Gasket
- Dodge Ram 1500 TBI Base Gasket
- Toyota Corolla TBI Base Gasket
- Chevrolet Cruze TBI Base Gasket
- Ford Focus TBI Base Gasket
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler