The heavy duty engine hoist features a 4 - hole position boom and an 8 ton long ram. It has 6 wheels for easy and safe movement and a fordable design for easy storage.
- 2 Ton capacity
- Six sturdy, swivel casters for added mobility
- Holdable design for easy storage
- Range 1 In. to 78.75 In. with a 4 - hole position boom
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?