The 24950 Engine Support is designed for unparalleled adaptability- threaded adjustable chain hooks and telescoping side foot-pads adjust to all manner of engine compartment.
- Maximum width- 49-1/2" / 1,257 mm
- Precisely positions engine while working on the transmission or engine
- Holds securely and prevents damage with rubber foot pads
- Holding capacity- 1,100 Lbs. / 500 kg
- Minimum width- 26-1/2" / 673 mm
- Threaded chain hook adjusts to fit all automobiles
- Straddles inner fender wells to support engines
- Great for both 4 and 6 cylinder engines
- Telescoping side foot-pads
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?