The OEMTOOLS 3 Point Engine Support Bar makes removal of transaxle easy by supporting the engine of front wheel drive vehicles. Its support arm adjusts for any size engine, then clamps on and holds the engine in place while you work.
- Support Arm Provides 3 Point Support for Off-Center Loads
- Adjustable Transverse Bar and 2 Hook Screws Adjustable to 14"
- Adjustable Engine Transverse Bar Expands from 34-1/2" to 61"
- Includes (2) 14" Adjustable Hook Screws and (2) 1/8" x 38" Braided Steel Cables
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?